Coffee Convo Craft is looking for some fun and crafty people to join our team! Take a look at the description below and if it looks like something you would love to do, fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are open until filled.
Coffee Convo Craft Assistant
- Arrive early before a CCC private party and/or workshop to help set up. Setup includes setting up tables, organizing supplies, setting out guests’ wood, stencils and aprons, etc.
- Greet guests as they arrive.
- Assist guests in selecting paint and stain colors.
- Help explain the steps to create the project.
- Assist guests throughout the process and answer any questions they may have.
- Adhere stencils to the signs and take them off when complete.
- Help clean up after party and/or workshop is complete.
Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of applying vinyl stencils to wood material or be willing to learn how to apply stencils.
- Must have attention to detail, especially when applying stencils.
- Must be personable and willing to help guests.
- Must have a general knowledge of color and current color trends.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix a sign if the guest makes a mistake with their colors, stencil, etc.
Assistant Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly Wage DOE
- Paid on-the-job training
- Two Coffee Convo Craft shirts to be worn during parties and workshops
- Schedule varies and will include evenings and some weekends. Schedule may include one to two parties per week, depending on party schedule.
- You get to craft and get paid for it!